Sunday 15 May 2011

Exciting News

I have some very exciting news to tell.  I finally plucked up the courage to enter my first DT call which was for Craft Your Days Away and was sooooooooooo very excited when I found out that I had been chosen to join their amazing team.  Thank you ladies for choosing me and can't wait to do my first post.

I do have a card to post but blogger was playing up all day on FRIDAY 13TH and have been away for the weekend for a wedding so have lots of catching up to do.   So hopefully will get it posted tomorrow can't do it now as I am on my laptop and I have uploaded the card to my computer downstairs).

Hugs Sarahxx

9 comments:

  1. Great news Sarah !! and I'm sure you will enjoy it!!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay fab news well done you !!
    hugs sara x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done!!!

    Look forward to working with you!!

    Huggies Angel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah I am so pleased for you! Congratulations and well done! I bet you are on cloud 9! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic news sarah.i am so pleased for you.
    have fun hun :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's fabulous news Sarah!
    I bet your thrilled to bits xxx
    Well done to you.
    Love, Mel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done you I'm so pleased for you, take care Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's fantastic hun!...so pleased for you and well and truly deserved sweetie..

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay Congratulations to you! You deserve it! hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking and for leaving a comment. Sarahx