Thursday 5 May 2011

Daisy Daisy Give Me Your Answer To ...........................................

I'm half crazy all for the love of you........

I created this card for the challenge over at I Love Promarkers - Song Titles - and can't get this song out of my head now. LOL

And using Sketch and Stash sketch 13.



For my card I have used:

Daisy stamp by Elisabeth Bell coloured with Promarkers
Papermania DP
Quickutz swirl die and circle nestie
Heidi Swapp flower cut in half and coloured with Promarkers as it was white
Craftwork Cards sentiment
Rest from stash

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

I Love Promarkers - Song Title = Daisy Daisy
Sketch and Stash - sketch 13
Crafts and Me - swirls
Oldie but Goodie - Say It With Flowers
Top Tip Tuesday - Open Challenge
Dream Valley - Flowers

Thanks for looking and any comments you may leave.

Sarahxx

15 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah,
    Oh I love this image!!
    Love your corners. And the colours.
    Just gorgeous!!
    Love, Mel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Sarah this is lovely! I love that image too! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colours and layout xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card...fab colour combo

    Thanks for joining us at S N S this week ...good luck!

    xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty card the image is beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Oldie But A Goodie this week
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic Sarah...and now I'm singing the song lol...

    thanks for joining us at sketch n stash...and good luck!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card sarah,i love the sweet daisy and your red embellies are really striking.
    gonna go bed singing that song now ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, Daisy is one of my fave SN images, and you have made such an adorable card!

    Brilliant song choice too.

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really lovely, this is one of my all time favourite images - Daisy is such a cutie.
    Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Sarah and I love the colours you've used too, perfect image for the song title too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really pretty card, love the blue and red together too! thanks for joining us on the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, Sarah-one of my fave images and she looks fab in the red and blue!! Thanks for joining in our current challenge at Sketch N Stash, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card

    Thanks for joining us at OLDIE BUT A GOODIE CHALLENGE this time and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card! The image is so lovely and the layout you used is great. Thank you so much for joining us at Crafts and Me Challenges.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww what a pretty card! Love your sweet image and fab colour combo too! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley - our next challenge starts tomorrow, so hope you can play along again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking and for leaving a comment. Sarahx