Thursday 26 August 2010

Second Card in Two Days

I am making the most of the piece and quiet as my two boys have gone to their grandparents for a few days even though I do miss them so much when they are away but they are having a great time in Dorset.

I have made this card using my new Sugar Nellie Daisy stamp which I have loved for ages and now have my own she is just so gorgeous.


For this card I have used:

Stamp - Daisy Sugar Nellie 
Medium - Promarkers
Papers - Papermania Rose Garden
MS Punch
Flowers and gems from stash

I am entering this card into Sketch Saturday No 117.

Thank you for looking.

5 comments:

  1. How could anyone not love this stamp!!! you have made her gorgeous just love the colours you have used!!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favourite images, and my favourite colour palette too, love it!
    Thank you for joining in our challenge at Sketch Saturday
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sarah,
    hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Sarah this is stunning, those colours are delicious, hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking and for leaving a comment. Sarahx