Wednesday 25 August 2010

Pink Magnolia Tilda Card

Hi All

I am now back from my week in Wales.  We all had a great time even managing to climb Mount Snowdon.  I have to be honest and say that I nearly didn't make it up to the summit it was so much harder than it was 15 years ago (or is that just because I am now older and a lot more unfit) - even my husband with his bad leg found the climb up easier than I did and my 10 year old son wasn't even out of puff after 8 hours and could even run back to the car.  

Anyway have eventually managed to make this card:

















Stamp - Magnolia Tilda
Medium - Promarkers
Papers - Papermania I think very old
MS heart punch and heart border punch
Craftwork Cards candy
Flowers and gems from stash

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Just Magnolia - sentiment
Paperplay - pink to make the boys wink
Create 4 Fun - birthday card

Thank you for looking.

Sarahx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Lovely lace and heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card - i had to get storage too when I started putting them in piles on the floor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card sarah!!! love tilda in pink!!!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is beautiful I love the Princess Tilda and the colors and flowers are beautiful.

    Thanks for Joining us at Just Magnolia!

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is gorgeous what beautiful colours and layout. Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking and for leaving a comment. Sarahx