Monday 15 April 2013

Ally Pally Goodies

Just thought I'd post a few piccies of my Ally Pally goodies from Saturday.  Had the in-laws staying all weekend so have only just been able to get them all out and have a proper look.  Can't wait to have a play but tonight I am sorting uniforms and packing bags ready for the boys going back to school tomorrow.



Close up of my Hobby House die cut toppers and my dies

 
I also got some LOTV paper pads, stamps, candi, buttons, Craftwork Cardz sentiments, wax paper and lots of super stick tape
 
I had such a great day but it was really tiring and my arms were aching by the time I got home and it was so nice to meet the lovely Vicky whilst I was there too.
 
Hugs Sarahxx


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous new goodies Sarah...have fun playing.
    Hope back to school goes well tomorrow, it's back tomorrow for us as well, not looking forward to the school run.
    Hugs Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did have a good time sweetie. Lovely goodies.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had such a lovely day! Can't wait to see what you make with those lovely goodies!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking and for leaving a comment. Sarahx