Sunday 10 March 2013

Happy Mother's Day

It is Mother's Day here in the UK so I hope all you yummy mummys have been thoroughly spoilt today.  I had a lovely day with my mum yesterday and we all had a delicious meal out together.  This morning I watched my eldest son play football - it was bitterly cold, there was a freezing wind and driving snow for most of the match but even though they lost, James scored their only goal which was a great mother's day moment.  This afternoon having been packing my youngest son's bag as he is going away for the week on an adventure holiday with the school -  not the best week for it as the weather is going to be bitterly cold but I'm sure he'll have fun.  I am having my dinner cooked for me today as well!

I have my Mother's Day card to share with you today made using a gorgeous Fizzy Moon image and papermania papers:-



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-

Ready Teddy Go - Mums the Word
Songbird Challenge - Mama I love You - Mother's Day
Passion for Promarkers - One for the Ladies
Totally Gorjuss - for Mum
Sketch Saturday - Week 249
Dream Valley - Mother's Day
Joanna Sheen - Mum's world

Hope everyone has had a great weekend.

Hugs Sarahxx

13 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah! Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at Songbird. Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card Sarah, love the image and colours. Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the colour scheme! Thanks for joining us for our ‘Mum’s the Word’ Challenge at Ready-Teddy-Go! Hope to see you again soon x
    Debbie Dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable and so gorgeous Sarah, love that border.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is just adorable Sarah! I love lilac and the border is scrummy! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning sarah.gorgeous pretty colours and design and i love the sweet fizzy moon bear.
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore Fizzy Moon and I love what you have done with this image. Thanks for joining us at Joanna Sheen.
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Sarah! Love the image and pretty colours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sarah, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks so much for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Sarah. Glad you had a good Mother's Day.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a fabulous card Sarah! Love the colour combo!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute image and love the lilac... Thanks for joining us at Songbird Challenge.
    /Pillan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking and for leaving a comment. Sarahx