Sunday 19 June 2011

Happy Father's Day

Morning it is father's day here in the UK and here is a card I made from my boys for their dad.

For my card I have used:

Papernation Decoupage
HOTP papers
Craftwork Cards Candi
Nesties

There are still a few male challenges left and I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Cupcake Craft Challenge - Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy
Papertake Weekly - dads and lads
Dream Valley - Father's Day
Top Tip Tuesday - Open
Thanks for looking and any comments you may leave.

Hugs Sarahxx

10 comments:

  1. A perfect Father's Day card - thanks so much for joining us at Cupcake this week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Dad's card Sarah.
    Superb image!! And the papers are perfect!
    Love, Mel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks just like my husband sat there in the chair !! Thanks for joining us this week at Cupcake and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah,
    What a fabulous man card. I love the colours and the image. Brilliant work.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  5. great male card sarah.the image is fab and i love your colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a lovely card. Thank you for joining us at dream valley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous 'male' card. I love all the little details. Thanks so much for playing at Cupcake this week. Good Luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great fathers Day card Sarah,hope you have all had a lovely day.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card! thanks for joining us on the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge this week, hugs Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet! Beautiful card! Thank you for joining the Open Challenge at Top Tip Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking and for leaving a comment. Sarahx