Friday 12 November 2010

Pink Christmas Jolly Tilda


Yeah the weekend is officially here.  Don't know where that week went to!  Jolly Tilda is a new addition to my collection and I love her she is so cute.

For my card I have used:

Magnolia Tilda Stamp
Promarkers
DCWV Paper
Quickutz holly die, MS heart punch and round nestie
Craftwork Cards candy
Papermania bow
Crafty Bitz sentiment

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - Challenge 138 anything goes
LOTV - Challenge 73 anything goes
ABC - H is for Holidays
Creative Inspiration - Pink Xmas


Thank you for looking and I love reading any comments that you leave.

Sarahxx

3 comments:

  1. fabulous card, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card sarah.fab tilda and i love the colours and backing papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes she is very cute! Great card!
    Thanks for joining the LOTV Challenge this week and good luck on the candy!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking and for leaving a comment. Sarahx