Sunday 1 February 2015

New baby girl

I am back at last with a baby girl card.  I don't seem to have much time for crafting at the moment.  I am getting my youngest ready go skiing next week and my eldest wants his room decorated for his birthday this month but have managed to squeeze a bit of crafting in as one of my son's football matches was cancelled today.
 
 
 
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-
 
Papertake weekly - Take your pick - buttons
Top Tip Tuesday - Something new
Allsorts - Flower Power
Simon Says - Anything Goes
 
Thanks for looking and any comments you leave.
 
Hugs Sarahxx

8 comments:

  1. So sweet and pretty. A perfect baby girl card. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful baby card sarah
    Hugs Kelly

    I have candy on my blog if you want to pop over
    http://kelly-lloyd.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah, This is is gorgeous, love the sweet image and pretty details.
    Hope you are well.
    hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet, absolutely girly! Love the image and your wonderful design. Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty cute creation Sarah.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute baby card! Love the image and the gorgeous details.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining us at allsorts tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking and for leaving a comment. Sarahx