Thursday, 27 December 2012

Favourite Christmas Cards of 2012

Good afternoon hope everyone had a great Christmas and got lots of nice goodies.  Thought I would join in the fun at Debbie's blog who is inviting us to share our favourite 5 Christmas cards of 2012.   


After much deliberation here are my top five:-


This was my favourite Tilda Christmas stamp this year.


This card was for hubbie using a LOTV die cut and I love the traditional colours on this card


Loving the Sylvia Zett Christmas digis and the colours on this card


And of course the gorgeous Saturated Canary Christmas images!


I had to finish with another Tilda card - I love the two images and die cuts on this one.

Hugs Sarahxx

7 comments:

  1. These are all so gorgeous Sarah, hope you had a lovely Christmas.
    Hugs Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning selection of cards sarah.gorgeous choices :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a wonderful selection of Christmas Cards Sarah, no way can I choose a favourite cos each one is so gorgeous.
    Thank you for joining My Favourite Christmas Cards.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all gorgeous Sarah.

    Happy New Year sweetie.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous array of cards Sarah - all gorgeous! :)

    Wishing you a wonderful new year,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards!!!
    I wish you all the best in 2013: health, joy, happiness, creating a lot of ... :-))
    Be nice on the first day of the new year!
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking and for leaving a comment. Sarahx