Monday 7 May 2012

LOTV Fairy

Good morning and hope everyone is having a great long weekend.  I have made a card today using one of my very first LOTV stamps I purchased and I still love her.  I have also coloured her in one of my favourite colours orange.

Items used:
LOTV image coloured with Promarkers
First Edition Dessert Bloom papers
Scallop square nesties, MS doily edge punch, frond punch and butterfly punch
Forever Friends sentiment
Flowers and ribbon from stash

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Simon Says - 3rd Birthday Celebrations
LOTV - Anything Goes
ABC - O is for Orange
Bunny Zoe - Ribbon/twine
Crafters Companion - Here comes summer

Enjoy your day whatever you are doing.

Hugs Sarahxx

14 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah,
    This is gorgeous!,love this image and beautiful papers :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Sarah. Love your use of orange - it is great for Spring cards. Thank you for sharing with us at BTC&G.
    Geraldine

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card sarah.i love the image and beautiful peach colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is gorgeous Sarah...and one of my faves too hun :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah this is lovely! There are some images we can get out time and again, and this is one of them. I love the soft feel to your card! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Sarah love the peachy colour and fab design x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sarah. Fabulous image and a pretty card shape too. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers and good luck.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet, love the LOTV fairy image and the soft colours on your card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers and Crafty Sentiments. Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Love that fairy image and your design is wonderful!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a gorgeous card (you make me like orange, lol!!!) WOW, I love it and your colouring is beautiful! Thanks for joining us this month at BTC&G and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sarah, this is adorable, I love the soft shades of orange and that sweet lotv image. Thank you for joining us at ABC this week. Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty card! :) Love it!
    Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges!

    *hugs*
    Angélique-DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. stunning card and i love peach too, very summery, thanks for joingin us at Crafters Companion monthly blog challenge. Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is lovely and perfectly co-ordinated. I love this little fairy! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking and for leaving a comment. Sarahx