Monday 12 March 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award

Good Evening and a big thank you to the lovely Judy of Inkypinkydelights who has nominated me for this lovely Award.  Thank you so much Judy for thinking of me.


Here are the rules:


If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.

  • Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
  • Include a link to their blog.
  • Select 15 blogs that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. Now as always that is such a hard task.
  • Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award .
  • Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.


Wow it has been so hard nominating bloggers but here they are:-
 
Mel - Exclusively by Mel
Katina -Katinas Cards and Chat
Sarah - Lazy Daisy
Sara - Daisy Dreams
Claire - Pastel and Cream
Caz - PAC Handmade Charity Cards
Vicky - Vixx Handmade Cards
Nic - Coops Cluttered Corner
Catherine - Catherines Craft Corner
Sandy - Sandys Crafty Bits

Now for the 7 things about myself:-
 
1.  I love crafting but need more hours in the day 
2.  Unfortunately I am not a tidy crafter but am trying
3.  I am also not a very organised person either but am working on this too
4.  It was my 40th birthday yesterday
5.  I have two gorgeous boys aged 12 and 9
6.  I work full time as a conveyancing secretary
7.  I am trying to lose weight at the moment but not very successfully!

Hope everyone has had a great day.
 
Hugs Sarahxx

7 comments:

  1. awwww thank you sarah thats so sweet of you i will have to have a little think about who to send it on to
    hugs sara x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lovely,
    Thank you xxx
    We have the same Birth date!! But I'm 8 years older :(
    I hope you had a lovely day xxx
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow thank you so much for nominating me for the award ... I have only been nominated once :( ... before and that was for the "liebster" award ... I feel very honored that you would choose me ... thank you so much ... I have now got to go away and think who has inspired me toooooo ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah, thank you so much for nominating me for the award - I'm chuffed to bits! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Sarah xxx, I'm going to go on a diet as well as I'm overweight and I hate feeling like this. In the meantime thank you for nominating me xxxxxxxxxxx Claire

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Sarah I am so pleased you accepted it! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Sarah for the lovely award hun...and big congrats to you too sweetie :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking and for leaving a comment. Sarahx