Sunday 5 December 2010

Baby's First Christmas

Hi, Hope you are all having a good weekend.  The sun is shining here at the moment although it is still cold but all our snow has now gone -we did get off very lightly here compared to other places.   I have made this card for my gorgeous niece.

Image : Pink Gem Designs
Promarkers
Papers : DCWV
Snowflake punch/oval nesties/MS heart border punch

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly - sketch 51
Top Tip Tuesday - 12 - anything goes
Totally Papercrafts - 45 Christmas Punches

Off to link up now.  Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Thank you for looking and any comments you may leave.

Sarahxx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah, Beautiful card - perfect for a baby's first christmas. Wish our snow would go - I hate the cold weather! Luv Trish x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card sarah.the image is so sweet and perfect colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sarah!, gorgeous image and love that border punch too.
    My snow has nearly gone too, thank goodness!
    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking and for leaving a comment. Sarahx