Monday 15 November 2010

Not a Christmas Card!

Evening all.  I have taken a break from Christmas cards today and have made a Birthday card for a change.  Sorry about the poor picture but I wanted to add my card this evening will try and add a better picture tomorrow.

For my card I have used:

Sugar Nellie Daisy stamp
Promarkers
HOTP papers
Marianne Dies + MS border punch

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

The Sugar Bowl - challenge 47 - sketch
CES - Challenge 12 Think Pink

Thank you for looking and any comments you may leave.  Sarahxx

7 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah, very nice card, wel done!
    FRea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sarah!, one of my fave images and great layout too. I'm a celeb is sooooo funny, and what about Gillian!, totally mad lol!
    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card sarah.i love this image and your colours and papers are gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and I do love that image. Colours are great as are the papers.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Sarah, love Daisy and gorgeous papers.
    Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges and good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daisy looks fab. Great card, love it. Thanks for playing in The Sugar Bowl. Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very pretty card & I love this Sugar Nellie its 1 of my faves.
    Thank you for joining us at CES Challenges this week, good luck.

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking and for leaving a comment. Sarahx