Saturday, 13 November 2010

Traditional Christmas Colours


Hello everyone I have another card using Jolly Tilda and today I have used traditional Christmas colours of red and green.  Can't believe there are only six more weeks until Christmas I am starting to panic now as have not yet started my shopping!

For my card I have used:

Magnolia Tilda stamp x 2
Promarkers
HOTP papers 
Nesties and Marianne Creatables die

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Wild Orchid Crafts - Classic Christmas
Pocketful of Posies - Winter bouquet
Just Magnolia - sketch
Totally Gorjuss - Traditional Christmas

Off now to try and warm up as I have been out all morning watching my son's football match.  Thank you for taking the time to look and for any comments that you may leave.  Have a great weekend.

Sarahxx

5 comments:

  1. Hiya Sarah!, gorgeous card hun, love the cute tilda and your papers and flowers are stunning!
    Hope the footie match was fab and you were warm enough brrrrrrr,
    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card jenny.love the tilda and your papers and colours are stunning :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooops sorry hun, that should of said sarah !!! please forgive me :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fabulously traditional coloured card Sarah, so rich looking...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic card

    Vicky (entry 88 - Totally gorjuss)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking and for leaving a comment. Sarahx