Sunday, 24 October 2010

Vintage Pastel Daisy!!


Hi hope you have all had a good weekend - can't believe it is Sunday evening already.

Today's creation I was trying to go for the vintage meets pastels look.  Hope this qualifies as vintage - I have not really attempted to do vintage before.  I have tried to keep all the pink quite soft and subtle!

Stamp - Sugar Nellie Daisy
Medium - Promarkers
Papers - Papermania Rose Garden
MS doily lace punch and Quickutz flourishes
Flowers and gems from stash

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Charisma Cards - Vintage
WOC - Pastel

Thank you for looking and any comments you may leave.

Sarahxx

I am entering

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card Sarah, must get my Daisy stamp out! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, This is just lovely - best wishes with challenges. Trish x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh she is just gorgeous Sarah!, I say she looks very vintage to me hun, and love the layout too,
    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card sarah,beautiful soft colours and image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. really pretty card Sarah! Thanks for joining in with the challenge this week at Charisma Cardz! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking and for leaving a comment. Sarahx