Saturday, 25 September 2010

Gorgeous Magnolia Tilda with Presents

Hi All hope you are having a good Saturday.  Have had a very busy day today clearing out my sons bedroom and sorting out all the toys he no longer uses for charity and throwing away the broken ones.  I was ruthless and got rid of loads but there still seems to be the same amount of boxes left!LOL  Anyway he loves his new bedroom and he got a high bed for his birthday last week which he also loves.


This is a card I made for a friend's birthday using my favourite Tilda (I know again).

Products Used:

Stamp : Magnolia Tilda
Medium : Promarkers
Papers : Magnolia Tilda
MS border punch
Ribbon and flowers from stash

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Wild Orchid Crafts - Ribbons and Bows
Spoon Full of Sugar - Anything goes
Charisma Cards - Anything goes

Hope you all enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Thanks for looking and any comments you may leave.

Sarahxx

9 comments:

  1. Sarah this is stunning hun and just love the colour combo and great layout.
    Been asking my daughter to sort her room out with no joy grrrrrrrrrr, hopefully tomorrow :o)
    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card, it's gorgeous. Thanks for playing at Charisma. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, the wore effect looks great xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card sarah, fab tilda and your colours are beautiful.i love the heart border :)

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just popping onto say thanks for becoming a follower of our new challenge,Sparkle Dreams Challenge look forward to seeing you on the 1st October for our first challenge...
    The Sparkle DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Card!! I too love Magnolia! Just started a blog of my own. Maybe you would like to check it out. Here's the link.
    www.creafrea.blogspot.com
    Greetz, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, love this card and love Magnolia. I just started my own blog and it is so nice to see other peoples ideas. Maybe you would like to check my blog out.
    Here's the link:
    http://creafrea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute, love this Tilda and the purple.

    Thanks so much for joining us over at Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge Blog.

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking and for leaving a comment. Sarahx