Friday, 13 August 2010

Baby Girl Card

Hi All, hope you have all had a good week and the weekend is here at last.

This is just a quick post before I leave for my holiday to North Wales tomorrow.  Hope they are having better weather than we are here in Bedfordshire at the moment rain rain and more rain.   Hubby is a lot better now although still has a red leg the bacterial infection has cleared up so we are hoping to climb Mount Snowdon on hols.

Anyway here is my baby girl card I have made for a friend:


















Image: LOTV
Medium : Promarkers
Papers : DCWV
MS Heart Punch
Ribbon, flower punch and gem from stash

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

WOC - One for the girls
Fab n Funky - favour colour - lots of pink of course
sweet stamping - pretty in pink

Off to do all my packing now!  See you in a week.

Sarahxx

6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card Sarah!, your image is so cute and I love your layout. Have a fab holiday and be careful climbing that mountain!!
    love Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this is sooooooo adorable. Your card is precious and everything about it is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'.

    Tamie - GDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card sarah.the image is gorgeous and i love the colour combo.
    have a great holiday.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet, I love that stamp! Thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a gorgeous card!! I love your choice of beautiful papers and wonderful details. Thanks for joining us at WOC x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Sarah, love the layout and those sweet little bows. Hope you enjoy your break and get to do your climb, my brother-in-law had the same infection around a month ago, very nasty so glad to see your hubby's on the mend. Take care Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking and for leaving a comment. Sarahx